About the Senior QA Engineer position
Ever wanted to implement a testing strategy for a company from scratch? We are looking for a candidate who wants to work with an engineering team which is willing to go all the way to automate its tests.
We have a diverse range of products, from native apps on both platforms, SPAs, traditional websites, desktop applications and kiosk systems.
- You champion software quality and aren't afraid to push back on patches that aren't up to your high standards
- You are well versed in setting up automated systems for a variety of platforms
- You can implement testing systems that can scale to the product development velocity of our team
- You can lead a team of QA engineers into a bug-free nirvana
What you get to do:
- You will come up with and help implement a well rounded automated testing strategy for our whole product suite
- You will be in-charge of all technical decisions and stack choices when it comes to ensuring the quality of what we ship to our customers
- You will be responsible for putting together and managing the QA engineering team.
As A Senior QA Engineer at Jibble you'll get:
- A competitive salary.
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups.
- A flexible work environment. Work from wherever you want to be as productive as you can be. Output matters.
At Jibble, we're building the next world-class workforce management Software as a Service. In the past two years we've been building a product that is loved and used by over a thousand companies across 50 countries.
We are a fully distributed (remote) team of engineers who are working on some challenging and meaningful problems. We communicate daily through Slack, Jira and Skype.