You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to perform consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
QA responsibilities are:
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. customer success and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Review debugging process results
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform throughout and detailed tests
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree - Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Experience of working on a QA/Tester position 1-2 years
- You have organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases