We are looking for an eager and motivated individual to join our growing organization.
As a Junior Digital Marketer, you will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring multiple digital initiatives to increase conversion, revenue and profitability from paid search campaigns on Google & Social Medias. Planning and maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels will be the main thing on your plate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To develop, design and to produce Payroll Panda’s marketing materials including (but not limited to) online and offline: posters, banners, brochures, and other advertisement branding visuals.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising of company’s brand and products
- Developing and maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Study and analyse results and reports to improve future performance of marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyses campaign data with react to competitor strategies
- Generate weekly and monthly reports on the campaign.
- To ensure ROI of the campaigns launched
- Graduate with some marketing knowledge and numerate
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Having an artistic sense is a plus point
- Good speaking & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Young, enthusiastic and good personality
- Able to start immediately.