About the Product Marketing Executive position
As a Product Marketing Executive at Jibble, you are directly responsible for translating our product features into user benefits on our website, landing pages, and help section. Your work will have direct consumer facing impact.
Although our HQ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are looking for a strong, independent Product Marketing Associate, that can work remotely, and from the office.
The role is multi-faceted as it will touch on analytics, reporting, copywriting and content creation. If you have at least 2+ years of online marketing experience, speak fluent English and you’re absolutely excited about tech startups, please read on..
- You will translate technical requirements into user benefits
- You will conceptualize, write and optimize all our consumer facing content (website, help sections, blog, videos, landing pages) by:
- Creating outstanding copy and composition for web page, landing pages, video, e-mail, etc.
- Come up with visual concepts for web assets and work together with our designer to generate these.
- Write product updates (blog) and product campaigns
- Perform the concept ideation on engagement campaigns for existing customers
- Create spectacular onboarding tutorial videos for our help section
- Assist our lead generation specialists with web copy & composition for ads
- Assist on our marketing reporting & analysis efforts to understand campaign performance and customer satisfaction.
- A motivated and self-driven marketer with experience in content marketing, web strategy and content creation (written, visual and video).
- Someone that understands the user journey, what a customer wants / needs to see to be successful.
- At least 2+ years’ experience in Digital, Content or Product Marketing at a startup or Digital Agency.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Analytical, structured and and a high attention to detail.
- Written and oral fluency in English is required.
As a Product Marketing Executive at Jibble you'll get:
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups.
- A competitive salary.
- Experience with all sides of the business, the role is versatile and there are plenty of growth opportunities internally.
- A flexible work environment. Although we will have a fixed workspace, we want you to be as productive as you can be. Working from home is fine, output matters.