About the Product Manager position
As a Product Manager at Jibble, you will be directly contributing to the ideation, design, and delivery of Jibble features which will be used by thousands of users worldwide. You’ll be actively listening to customers, analyzing data and translating this into specifications for new features.
You are at the intersection of customer success, development and marketing. In this multifaceted role you will really understand how customers use Jibble, identify improvement areas and translate these into technical specifications for development.
- You’ll analyse customer data & behaviour in order to identify needs and expectations for a kick-ass user experience
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Prepare detailed feature requirements based on the product strategy
- Monitor and analyze success of newly created features and releases based on business & customer impact
- Work closely with the development team to ensure delivery
- Build relations with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Support in product marketing by generating public documentation (help articles) and assisting in communicating product updates to end users.
- Assist managing the sprint cycles.
- Assist in testing written features and specifications when required.
- Assist reporting & analysis efforts to understand product performance and identify points for improvements
- Work closely with cross functional teams including marketing, customer success and development.
- You’re a motivated and self-driven Product Manager with a startup hustle mentality and an extreme customer focus. You will understand our customers like no other!
- You have 3+ years’ experience in Product Management, Product Development or Tech Project management
- Experience with agile product development
- Data driven, highly analytical with and an obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently from your home, cafes or co-working spaces
- Written and oral fluency in English is required
- Experience in HR software is an added bonus
As A Product Manager At Jibble You'll Get:
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups
- A competitive salary
- To report to senior management directly
- Experience with all sides of the business, the role is versatile and there are plenty of growth opportunities internally
- A flexible work environment. Although we have an office space, we want you to be as productive as you can be. Work from anywhere, we care about output