About the Customer Success Agent (part time)position
As a Customer Success Agent, you will provide chat and phone support for our customers worldwide. You will be the first point of contact for many clients and responsible for onboarding, problem (and escalation) handling, engagement and satisfaction. It’s a remote position requiring flexible work hours including evening and night shifts.
- Respond to product inquiries and issues in a timely manner
- Identify and escalate second line support issues (e.g. bugs/payment issues) to the right channels
- Endorse cases to the Sales Team for cases involving pricing and payment
- Proactively upsell Jibble features to our products and offer/schedule demos with Customers
- Working with the Product team to ensure feature requests are captured and prioritized
- You are either a native English speaker, or you possess exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- You are super confident on the phone and in writing
- You understand urgency, you know how to prioritize tasks and when necessary multi-task between customer requests
- You should be able to understand technical jargon and should not crumble when trying to answer fairly technical questions
- You know your way around online tools and SaaS applications such as Slack/Trello/Intercom/Pipedrive/etc.
As a Customer Success Agent at Jibble you'll get:
- To learn and work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups.
- A good salary.
- A flexible work environment. Our customer success team is completely remote, we require you to work efficiently and independently from where you want.