To help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.
About Jibble Group
We’re a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we have close to 90 staff in 13 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia.
We are one of the leading HR SaaS businesses in South-East Asia, with 4,000+ paying customers across 50+ different markets.
About The Job
We’re looking for a highly experienced full-stack developer to work on the PayrollPanda cloud product. It’s an exciting opportunity for an experienced developer that is looking for a new challenge with a fast-growing startup targeting the fastest-growing region in the world - South-East Asia. The position offers a highly competitive salary.
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of commercial development experience
- 3+ years with a tech stack that includes NodeJS, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Backbone.js, ParsePlatform or a similar technology
- Familiar with writing automated tests (unit tests, integration tests etc.)
- Agile (scrum) software development experience
- Experience working in remote teams is an added advantage.
- Located within GMT+6 - 10 timezones
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building PayrollPanda 2.0 using the ASP.NET Core tech stack
- Improving existing features of the product and work on new features as we continue to scale
- Ensuring code quality and standards while meeting deadlines and delivering targets set by the product team
- Working closely with product managers and data analysts to improve the overall product, the design team to improve the user experience, and front-end team for design implementation
Our Tech Stack and Tools:
- Microservice API based on .NET Core 3.1
- Relational Database PostgreSQL
- Deployment on AWS Elastic Container Service
- Vue 2 with Composition API, fully typed using TypeScript
- Vuetify as Material Design framework
- UI/UX Designs in Figma
- Atlassian Jira for ticket & sprint management
- Atlassian Confluence for written specifications and documentation
- Slack for any kind of team communication
Our Joel Test Score:
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Fix bugs before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools money can buy
- Hallway usability testing
Salary: USD4,000 - USD5,000