To help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.
About Jibble Group
We’re a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in London, UK, we have close to 80 staff in 16 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, each with thousands of paying customers.
About The Job
We are looking for an eager and motivated individual to join our growing organization.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, executing and managing the overall company's marketing strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist in planning, coordinating and implementing sales and marketing strategies and campaigns to promote company's projects
- Develop strategies of organic growth towards driving user acquisition and delivering unique approaches to target a wider audience
- Conduct market survey and prepare market/competitor analysis to evaluate market trend, competition ventures to develop efficient strategies
- Assist to plan, prepare and execute all marketing collaterals, project videos, scale models, online marketing and social media materials
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for market updates, leads analysis report, etc.
Who are we looking for:
- A minimum of 4-5 years proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly in SaaS
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Good command in English in both spoken and written