To help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.
About Jibble Group
We’re a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in London, UK, we have close to 80 staff in 16 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, each with thousands of paying customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma or Degree in any field related
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail, structured and a desire to learn and succeed
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Available for a minimum of 3-months period
Your responsibilities include:
- Work with a cross-functional team (Development, Marketing, Customer Success and others)
- Solve key problems internally and externally
- Identify and analyze problems
- Structured problem solving
- Roadmap development and prioritisation
- Responsible for product lifecycle management
- Product performance measurement and reporting
Internship allowance ranges from RM500 - 800/month